


What can I say about Aunt Lindsey? She is awesome. She is the best sisterface in the whole world. We sound eerily alike, and, although we look different, we have very similar mannerisms as well. We laugh at the same british humor. We quote the same movie lines. We are drawn to the Wickhams, but really prefer the Darcys. Its a match made in sister heaven. Linz is the best babysitter, lunch delivery service, food stealer, and best person to take to Banana Republic if you want to be allowed to buy something way too expensive. She is just plain fun to have around. She loves my kids like they were her own, and she is missed terribly by Matthew, who continually laments her departure to California. When I'm dealing with crazy things, Linz writes e-mails for me to tell people off. (I never send them, but they sure sound good!) When I am hysterical over something that I don't want to stress the parents about, I can call Linz and she will tell me its okay. She is amazing, smart, beautiful and when I'm busy protecting everyone else and trying to help everyone else, she is always looking out for me. I am so grateful to have her around. I love you sisterface!
4 comments:
ah....the spring fling from Kindergarten days...how we worked on that hat at kindergarten with the helper moms and HOT GLUE GUNS! yicks... we would be branded and thrown out for endangering the students lives nowadays! "AND HER LEGS, Louisa"...her long lovely growing 6.5 year old legs! Should look familiar, although Matty doesn't have that toothy smile yet! hehehe so glad she lost her distrust of photographers aka the first photo....she does take a handsome picture these days. Guess we'll keep her after all, even Todd wouldn't trade her in for a brother.
i want a sister lindsey, now, too!! i got stuck with only a sisterface melissa... ;)
Hi, I'm Meredith, Lindsey's friend that stole her away to CA. I think she's pretty snazzy, too, and from the way she talks about you, you must be the Queen Bee of the Universe!
Thank the stars above for sisters.
So cute! I would like to see her sport that hat as she is sun bathing on the CA beaches! How fun it is to have sisters, we are borrowing one of mines cars right now, always stepping in when needed!
Post a Comment