Sunday, October 17, 2010

up late

wrapped in her blanket mumu with sweet bed head hair

rocking the granny glasses



its hard to pull off this look, but I think she does it well


I let Anna stay up late the other night. She had a late nap and everyone else was in bed, but she was up jumping around. She was snuggly, smothering me in kisses, patting my face, and jabbering and being ridiculously cute. She is so fat, I had her show me her cute belly just so I could tickle her chubby bod. She definitely has mom, and especially dad, wrapped around her finger.



When she started getting snarky and hitting me in the face,



I said, "You are up too late, you need to go to bed."



She says, "No! No bed!"



I said, "What!! You are too little to talk like that, you don't say no, you say Yes!"



To which she immediately says, "Yes! No bed!"






Smarty pants.




2 comments:

The Fife's said...

So cute! I am glad that we got to see you guys, I sure do love how chubby she is!

Lisa said...

She's got me wrapped around her finger too. Love that girl!!