Saturday, October 9, 2010

Goodbye Summer
















Since its now our lovely "fall" weather here in Vegas (86degrees thank you very much)-- and since we've finally gotten past the last 100 degree days of the summer, I thought I'd finally post some summer pics I've been meaning to post for a while. We went swimming at our friend T's house all summer, thanks to her generosity, and I finally brought my camera one day to document our fun. The girls loved the water, Evey tried to drown herself multiple times of course, first by wading right in and attempting to "swim" the very first day, and on the last day, by going down the slide all by herself without anyone there to catch her at the bottom-- you know we call her "Evey Knieval" right? And, there was nothing cuter than Anna and her fat body squished like a sausage into her suit and happily toddling around the pool. Matthew did a great job swimming and Maren could paddle all over in her float. So much fun!

No comments: