i'm wondering about high heels.
i was sitting in the bishop's office waiting area in our ward building because the twins won't sit through sacrament meeting- so we're out there.
all the YW come out of their class from the other ward.
am i dreaming or do all these platform high heels make people look like prostitutes?
harsh. i know.
but seriously. i'm beginning to develop a distaste for the platform heels. put them on a fresh faced pretty girl and they don't look good. they say bad things. like-- "I'm young but interested in looking sexy" or " questionable parental guidance" or "your husband just looked at me twice and i'm only 15." seriously. they really do look like stripper heels! remember when only strippers used to wear them?
am i the only one who thinks this? am i imagining that these heels are doing more than just saying "i'm trendy!"? or am i just evil? oh well, you be the judge.
heaven help me for whatever fashion trend is going to be around when my girls are teenagers!
2 comments:
Agreed! My mom never would have let me wear them when I was a teenager (if that had been "in")....not that I would have wanted to wear them!
Ah, but your girls don't have to participate in fashion trends. We start young around here, not participating. I'll pay for therapy later! Will still probably be cheaper than keeping up with fashion trends.
Cindi
Post a Comment