Friday, August 28, 2009

Cheesecake Factory



 

 

 

 

We met my parents and newly engaged sister at the Cheesecake Factory in Huntington Beach. The girls ate a lot of bread. I mean, a lot. You know how they give you the kid plates with bananas and bread? and a bread basket? Yep, they ate 3/4 of it themselves, I swear. Which was good, because they were trapped in their portable highchairs (best purchase ever!) and so they had to have something to do! So they ate.(Which you wouldn't believe if you saw how much food that I sweep off the floor after every meal...) Anyhooo. Good times. Big fattening dessert. Happiness.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Fife's said...

love this place! Do you remember going in Las Vegas and getting avacado egg rolls and artichokes? That is the only thing that we order there now but have yet to go to the one in Salt Lake. My mouth is watering just thinking about them!