Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Think Pink?

 
 
 


Matthew wanted to go to Burger King really badly the other day because they have toys from the Pink Panther 2 movie. Why he is obsessed about this movie, I don't know. He never saw the first one. He does, however, love the old Pink Panther cartoons, which I tivo for him on Boomerang. Anyway, I gave in because I was lazy and not cooking. These glasses were the prize. Not exactly what I would have pictured, but he said, "this is just what I wanted!" Really? You wanted a pair of pink sunglasses? ohkay. He just cracked me up, look how happy he is! He kept saying, "They make everything PINK!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ali said...

Ha! I love that. Eli is jazzed about a $2.99 Hello Kitty Digital Camera I got him. "But Eli, it is a girlie camera!" "But Mom, it is so cool!!!"

Ohkay!

liNdsEYloO said...

who's kid IS that?? ;)
he's smiling SOOOO BIG.

Alison B said...

that is too cute.