Monday, January 5, 2009

its okay to have a little crush once in a while... it starts the new year off right




I am so sad that Christmas is over. We packed up the ornaments and the tree last night, and I have to admit that the house seems a little emptier. A little less holly jolly. I like the glowy tree sparkling at night. It makes the house happy.

Now, if I was ambitious, I would list all of my new years resolutions, but, this year, my goals are either too lofty to share, or to unexciting to deserve your interest. Therefore, I share this picture of Zachary Levi, AKA: Chuck, with you. Happy New Year! Don't waste your time on lousy TV, aim high, set goals, do good in the world, and when you need a little entertainment, watch Chuck. AAAHHHH! I just love him.

3 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

He is so hot! I love that show. I'm so sad it won't start again until February!

amberd. said...

Oh hell you did NOT just post Chuck on your blog!! Ok...really, does it get any sweeter? I love that boy. And Craig loves that boy. Admittedly...very good show. I shall add Chuck to my list of tv love crushes. I totally forgot I loved him too!

The Fife's said...

never seen it, but it does look good.