Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Boys in the Night

Wednesday, August 13th, 2008. Jes and Matthew left for Maine this morning. They are going for a whole week to visit with family and cousins and attend a memorial service for Jes's aunt. I woke up at 5:15 hearing Matthews little voice talking downstairs. My brother Nate was there to drive them to the airport (too early to load up babies) and since it was still dark, Matthew was super excited with everything going on and he just kept saying, "Its just the boys in the night." (!) He breezed right past me when it was time to go and I had to stop him to get a kiss. Then, he kissed me again and said, "I'll miss you." Sweet. Then he said to his dad and uncle, "Come on, boys!" and walked out the door.

3 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

aunt lindsey: oh matthew. you're just so cute.
matthew: yeah i am!
congrats, sisterface, on such consistently cute production of children.

The Fife's said...

Wow, that will be a nice break. I hope they have a great time.

amberd. said...

haha! I totally just cracked up. te he. I love matty. Come on boys!