This is a thank you for my friends who stop by to fold my laundry. Listen to my stories for the 5th time and smile. Bring me a giant cup of ice cream when they think I might feel left out. Drive my kid to preschool for months at a time. Are patient with me when they say, "hello." and the first thing out of my mouth is, "can you?" Who bring me all their twin wisdom and let me sleep while they hold babies. And who worry when I post anonymous complaints on my blog about people: but it could never be them, of course.(Your paranoia is completely unnecessary el presidente.) Thanks ladies.
5 comments:
yes i'd LOVE to come eat your food and watch your kids, clean up their spit up and use your car. :)
Man, what I wouldn't give to have a little bit of that. Our ward sucks in this dept. We're moving closer to family soon but I'm done with babies so I probably won't get any sympathy.
Yeah Right Melissa! You totally have it together and are so up for getting out and about! I am always so very impressed by you! If I had twins.... we would not leave the house! Your awesom!
I would love to come and hang out with you!
I wishI can be closer to help u out! but I love u!!!
Post a Comment