Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So you're saying my babies are NORMAL? Whew.

It's a little late to worry about now, but I greatly value the fact that my children apparently have not suffered any ill effects from their time frozen in limbo. Click here.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I saw this article too & thought of your cute kids. Do they REALLY need to waste time on a study of this? C'mon...there are bigger things to worry about!!!

Erin said...

Ok, did I stick my foot in my mouth?? I didn't mean to imply that your kids are not worth the study......just that you can obviously see that they ARE normal!!

KaySea said...

I never knew that my children could be damaged in some way?? Ha...Well not yet at least. Good to talk to you today. I am glad I searched you out, I kept spelling mosey and jes wrong. Thanks to Shane Greg and finally Erin I have your blog!!!