I just have to write a quick note about las cucarachas. Cockroaches. (Insert-heebie-jeebie-hair-standing-on-end-shiver here.) Bleeeegh. I found a giant one, no really, a GIANT one, between my sliding glass door and the frame, attempting to break into my air conditioned house. It was disgusting. So, Disney executives, with your cute cockroaches cleaning the apartment in Enchanted, and you Pixar executives with WALL-E and his "friend" the cockroach: I say FIE to you! A Pox on all your houses! It nearly killed me to squish this thing before it made it into the house. And then my wonderful 5 year old picked up the squishing tool and touched dead cockroach entrails. It took all my willpower not to spray him with Lysol. I nearly screamed when I picked it up with my 4 paper towels (to protect me, helllooo!)And I can only imagine what would have happened had I seen it on the floor! Eww. Blegh.
I hope bugs don't go to heaven.
7 comments:
Just what I needed to read on my sickly hormonal day. Too funny! I especially like all of the important and enhancing inserts/actions. Thanks for the uplift!
In Australia they used to tease that they could have cockroach races because they were so big!
Eww I understand.... I didn't we'd have cockroach problem being on the second floor so it makes me squimish wondering what the apt under us looks like but I've had to pick up my fair share lately (preferably before Duchess gets to it and I'm picking up limbs). Mike got mad at me for jumping up on the bed when he was after one. But hey there was a man around. I'm aloud to act like a girly girl.
How funny! This weekend I was in St. george and the same happend to me when I was cleaning the kitchen window!!!whahhhh!
Hey Bryce is thinking of taking a business trip to las vegas only for one day so I told him that I want to visit with u when he is doing his stuff... is that alright? so I can see the twins and talk to you for a couple of hours???
yes!!!hello!!of course you can come visit!!! when?
EWW! I had to beg grandpa to spray because I was seeing them all over. Once he had it sprayed I sweep up 20 a day in the garage and vaccuum up 10 a day inside. This is the joy we get for living in the Desert!!! Luv ya
those things are gross...they tried running across my feet when i was at your house.
Soooo....we should totally post our blue man group shouldnt we? ooooo! (fingers to mouth and wiggling)
Ok...so who goes first? tee hehe.
I need to send you my cute pics. i added you to my sidebar and you look loverly my dahling!! muah!
Post a Comment