Sunday, June 22, 2008

and don't forget to give me back my black t-shirt...

So, it's been a busy couple of weeks here. Matthew had swim lessons for 2 weeks with Miss Sandee (our 3rd summer-- I can't believe we've been here that long!) Amber Dahle was in town and managed to keep me up till 1 or 2am 3 nights in a row-- but that's just because we can't stop talking once we start! I am anxiously awaiting pictures from our trip out to see the Blue Man Group, complete with mohawks, cotton candy, electronica blasting from my oh so cool minivan and an "amuse bouche"! So much fun! I felt like a teenager again. I'm still convinced that everyone around us thought we had been drinking but we were just "high on life, baby, high on life!" (a gold star to anyone who can tell me where that quote comes from. <<--sorry english majors-- dangling participle) Anywhoo-- I'll write and post more once I get my beloved camera cord back from my DS Lindsey who borrowed it to update her blog.

( Hey You-- yes, you : Linz! gimme back my camera cord lady! I need to blog!! Oh, and the referenced song above doesn't refer to you, it just started running through my head!)

2 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

its been in MY purse which has been in YOUR house at least 4 times since it was borrowed. what can i say? "im a flibertygibbit"

amberd. said...

Nice Ben Fold's Five reference. Tee hehehe.

Oh hey you! Up til 1 or 2 am? You know you loved it. YOU LOVED IT! Ok...I think I loved it more. Talking to Mosey Smith all night long about DEEP dark secrets. Jumping in bed with Jess Smith only for him to realize that NO, I was NOT you but him accepting me into his arms hole heartedly? Oh yes my friends! Very fun times. The grand dinner we had...very fun indeed. The hysterical lady laughing next to us because I put toilet paper out of my nose? Aaah friend....those were good times. I think I need to come back. I'm trying to convince Craig to let me move in with you! haha!~ Love ya much!