Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My New Favorite: Cranford



Have you watched this on PBS? It was wonderful. I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with Dr. Harrison along with all the single ladies in town. This first scene shows just how beautiful the writing was and the depth of the characters in the story. This scene moved me to tears because I think the same way about many of my friends: I only wish that I could do for them what they have done for me. It seems I cannot ever give back what I have been given. Truly touching. Really, you have to watch this. Pride and Prejudice fans, you will LOVE it!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

guess what! I have it on my tv but I have not have time to see it! but now that you are recommending it I will start watching it!
I'm glad that you have some time to post! I wanted to know what was going on with u!
hope you are doing well
Lorena

Lorena said...

Loved it!! It was really funny!! specially the scene with the cat!! I almost peed my pants laughing! So romantic too! By the way, Dr. Harrison was Mr. Bingley in Pride and Prejudice! He did a good job on that one too!
Lorena