Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Come visit me, c'mon you know you want to!















I meant to post these pics earlier, but alas, I was sidetracked as always, so here are some fun pictures of visitors we had in April. It was soo fun to see the Prouts and visit, and also to have the Clarks stop by. I felt like George on Seinfeld with my "worlds colliding!" but it was fantastic. It is always nice to see old friends, and Jim summed it up when he said, "I'm just so happy to be here." We were so happy too! Love you Michigan people! What a great blessing so many of you have been and continue to be in our lives.

1 comment:

kimhumpherys said...

Soo fun! I want to come! Prout's kids are getting so big! Wow!! It was good to see everyone on your blog! Good times! Hey, I don't have your number, but we're having a bash at my house either monday the 2nd of June or tues, the 3rd..Amber was supposed to find out which days is better for ya'll..my number is 801-444-0552..what's yours? We need to talk sista! I'm soo excited to see you!