Lindsey's friend from work posted a hillarious response to all the "tagging" on the blogs. He made his own conglomeration of information... so I will now change the lovely answers that he posted and hope that you enjoy it!
4 CELEBRITIES THAT I DO NOT FIND ATTRACTIVE (So Stop Trying to Tell Me They Are)
1. Ryan Seacrest
2. Sarah Jessica Parker
3. George Clooney (sorry, just don't think he's cute!)
4. Anyone from the Stupid Girls club (paris, nicole, lindsey, britney..you know who they are!)
4 PLACES I WILL NEVER LIVE
1. Utah County
2. Louisiana
3. Mount Desert Island, Maine (jes thinks he wants to move there! no way!)
4. Anywhere without a mall within 30 minutes!
4 THINGS THAT ARE BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL
1. Milky Way Dark
2. Ipod Nano
3. Crunchy & Peanut Butter M&Ms
4. The Soup (remember "Talk Soup" from the 90's?)
4 PEOPLE I WOULD TAKE TO DINNER
1. Oprah
2. Charlie Rose
3. Joel McHale
4. Colin Firth (I'd take him for dessert too, if you know what I mean- wink wink* ha ha)
4 TIMES I BOUGHT INTO THE "HYPE"
1. American Idol
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Doc Martens
4. Grunge rock plaid flannel shirts
4 TIMES I DID NOT BUY INTO THE "HYPE"
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Britney Spears
3. Dancing with the stars? *cough*retarded*cough*
4. BYU ( HA HA!!)
4 SONGS THAT I AM SLIGHTLY EMBARRASSED TO ADMIT I THOROUGHLY ENJOY
1. Does your Mother know? -- Abba
2. Purple People Eater-- Some old guy !?
3. Anything by Air Supply
4. I Drove All Night-- Celine Dion (must be sung very loudly and enthusiastically)
4 HAMBURGERS I ADORE
1. In-N-Out Cheeseburger
2. Red Robin Cheeseburger
3. sorry, no one else is worth mentioning!
4.
I WOULD WALK ACROSS A DANGEROUS INTERSECTION TO SLAP THESE 4 PEOPLE
1. Hillary Clinton (but only if she is speaking)
2. Joy Behar
3. Bill Maher
4. I reserve this spot for Barack Obama IF he doesn't get the democratic nomination and he whines about it publicly. If he keeps his mouth shut, I'll give him a pass. But one mention of the "Clinton Machine"....
IRRATIONAL FEARS THAT OCCASIONALLY AND UNSUSPECTINGLY POP INTO MY MIND
1. That I will accidentally drop a baby over the banister at my house
2. That I will run into some horrible ex-boyfriend when I'm in UT
3. Embarassing public flatulence!
4. That I will randomly throw a quarter in a slot machine and win a jackpot at the casino and all that money would still NOT make me happy-- I mean, come on, is that irrational or what!!
Now, I will pass this blog on to all of you! TAG you're it!
6 comments:
Aaron: Funny, I don't remember you in knee-high Docs and a flannel grunge shirt at EFY, but I can picture it. Rock on, poser!
um...ken craig's genius plus melissa smith's humor equals hilarity enusing.
hey aaron: i only adopted my cool oversized shirt eddie vedder/eddie bauer combo style as a freshman at byu. it was sooo attractive!
Aaron: you probably only adopted that style because at BYU you could hit the yearly Eddie Bauer sale at the Salt Palace, where everything is cheap, just not in your size. I still have some clothes from that sale.
Haha! This was funny! I have to admit that I do find anoying when people tag you over and over (I'm glad that I'm tag free!)
About the " Black Lamb" I do remember!! Ahh! How do I miss those times... we were care free!...remember... no kids... single...
Now do you remember when I told you that my "shits" were dirty and I need it to wash them?? Hahha!!
English as your second language....Priceless!!!
Lorena
ps: I do not think that Alita was to happy with my story.. I have not heard from her for months!...:(
Post a Comment