Thanks for all the nice comments about my nursing angst. I do feel better already. Although it is hard, it has already proven to be invaluable to all of us to just use bottles. I can stop worrying because I can see what the girls are getthing,and I can eat whatever I want without worrying. If you know about me and my blood-sugar issues, trying to figure out what to eat and not to eat while being exhausted and frazzled was really not the best thing. So, thanks ladies! We are all surviving and things are calming down on the gas and reflux front, so next we just have to tackle sleeping! oh well!
2 comments:
Good luck with the sleeping thing. It can be challenging. You will do great!
I'm glad that you are doing O.K.! Now about the sleeping problem.. good luck!! my babies did not sleep through the night until they were 9 months old! That one is a killer!
the girls look so big in their blessing dresses!
The best( and the bad) thing about motherhood is that time goes really fast!
Lore
Post a Comment