Saturday, January 5, 2008

happy new year



happy new year to all! it's been a crazy year, but a great one. This pic is from Grandma's backyard with all the family (except the 3 new babies) in March, after Nate & Lauren were sealed in the temple. Highlights of my year have been Matthew starting preschool with Miss Terri, Nate & Lauren's sealing, working out at body pump with Lauren till we had wobbly legs! (remember the big naked lady in the dressing room at the gym--yeeshh!), all the ginormous shots to get pregnant--that I did myself, thank you very much, finding out we were having twins, but somehow knowing we were already , laying on the couch for 7 weeks in june and july trying not to throw up!, Matthew turning 4, Jes being cinderfella around the house for me, big fat swollen pregnant legs that were otherworldly, and finally a whole lot of sunday dinners with my family, who are also my friends, and the most exciting Christmas Eve i've ever had, except the one 21 years ago when my appendix burst! Hope your year was as happy and crazy and amazing! Here's to 2008!

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

What a cute family! Can't wait to see a new photo with the additions, maybe tomorrow.

Shelly said...

I think you should avoid every 6th Christmas Eve there seems to be a trend of hospital stays. At least this one will be celebrated every year with birthday cake! yum.

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,

Congratulations on the babies! I'm really happy for you and Jess. I wish I could be there with you guys. I hope all is well.

With Love,
Bryan