Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Early Christmas Present

You know, there is nothing I like better than a good suprise. And what could be more fun and exciting than to have your hot water pipes start leaking the week before Christmas! YAY! Just what we needed. As you can see, my washer is now part of our Christmas decor, what do you think? should I add some tinsel to make it more festive? I really can't think of anything more fun than having your hot water turned off and holes drilled in the walls and the ceilings, having to truck laundry over to Grandma's, boiling water to do dishes, and all that sort of fun stuff-- especially when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant with twins!! It's not like I can clean my house anyway, but I didn't figure on it turning into a COMPLETE disaster zone, a partial one, maybe... AAAHH! don't you just love the irony of life sometimes!!!


all the laundry room stuff, including the door, in the living room


my lovely new christmas deocoration


the beginnings of the holes in the wall, to be followed shortly by holes in the kitchen and the floor being jackhammered!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Nice...it has a very rustic feel. I think I like it. ;) Don't you have visiting teachers or a RS president that can fix it for you? Where can you find good help these days!?!?!?

Aaron said...

Congratulations on the babies! Can't wait to see the pics. Hope you are feeling better soon.

alita

Steph said...

Congratulations!!!!!! (on the babies)
We love you guys!