
Two Babies!! -Jes is soo excited, okay just mostly goofy...

Maren-- our "big" girl-- all 6 pounds of her! she has a whole head of wild dark brown hair!

Evey- she is sooo tiny-- only 4 lb 11 oz!

Me and the Girls
As always, things in our life arrive in dramatic fashion, as Evey and Maren did on Christmas Eve. What was supposed to be routine monitoring quickly turned into a trip to the hospital, and then an emergency c-section when Evey's heart rate kept dropping. Jes barely made it to the hospital in time! We are very blessed that they are both healthy and were able to come home, small as they are!
11 comments:
yay!!!!! congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys and so glad the babies are here and everyone is healthy!!! Congratulations...we are so happy for you. Love the names. I hope you have a speedy recovery. good luck!!! cant' wait to hear more details and see more pictures!
Congrats, congrats! Great news. Glad to hear everyone is healthy. Merry Christmas!
What a wonderful Christmas gift! Congratulations!!
Those emergency C sections are no fun! I hope you recover quickly. I'm imagining future holiday seasons complete with twin girl birthday parties! What fun! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations! I am glad that you are all doing well. Call me when you are not feeding!
Beautiful! I can't believe what a difference in size there is! Evey is going to have to be scrappier so she doesn't get pushed around. congrats all the way around.
They may little, but they are so cute and we're glad that they are finally here and healthy.
Hooray! Congratulations Melissa. It was dramatic and all...very much like you! :)
What a beautiful family! Congrats to you! I know all about emergency c-sections. So scary, but glad all is well!
congrats..they're adorable of course!
Let me hear a woot woot! Yeah...baby girls are here. And no more bending over and not being able to touch tosies. Love you!
Post a Comment