Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Little Handsome Guy

 



This pic was taken before we left for the Primary Program at church last Sunday. Matthew was a great singer, and did his little part perfectly. However, he decided towards the end that he was finished with the whole thing, and flatly refused to stand up and sing the last 2 songs, but hey, that's agency for you! Our Bishop thought it was hilarious. He's such a cute little singer that I was a little disappointed, but after all, I was the Chorister! Anyway, I just have to brag about him because he's such a funny, handsome little guy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

What a cutie! I love the hanging ghosts!

The Mapuche's Mom said...

He looks like an Anderson...that's for dang sure!!!!

amberd. said...

Hey... you've been tagged. Go to my blog to figure out what for. It is some weird blog game that is going around the blogging community. Hhehehe.