Monday, April 26, 2010

anna is one!


she ate a little bit of cupcake, but wasn't really interested because her parents had forgotten to feed her dinner! so she just wanted real food instead


she doesn't like candles, or 20 kids singing happy birthday to her, apparently.





so sweet! i like her hair.




Our baby angel turned 1 on Tuesday! What a crazy year it has been- and she has been the calm, angelic little happy snuggler right in the middle of all the chaos. How much we love her! We had a big party (more for us, obviously) and it was really fun! i bought way too much food, we had a friend make balloon animals, and another friend take these great pictures, and it was really nice if i do say so myself! she managed to survive the party, was happy even when she was tired, and loved all of her presents. as did her sisters. I can't believe my baby is one!

4 comments:

The Fife's said...

Happy Birthday!! She is so cute and great picture of the family!

Welch Mom said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Such a cutie and I love the hair too!

Shelly said...

I think most of the cousins enjoyed trying them out for her too. :)

Lisa said...

I LOVE the pic of her with the candles! Poor little thing! Hehe. She is just so cute, I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast *sniff*