I now have to walk the fine line between wondering if my 6 year old is ACTUALLY brain damaged or if he is just acting like a 6 year old. I fear I am not smart enough to actually differentiate between the two. help me! Matthew is doing really well. So well, in fact, that I find myself thinking nothing has changed, except that he doesn't go to P.E. or recess. However, he does exhibit more tiredness and some confusion in situations that were frustrating for him prior to the accident. He also is way way way sensitive to loud noises and sounds and smells. Everything stinks apparently. (So, he's like me with a migraine and pregnant, only smaller and cuter.) We have been so grateful for everyone's prayers and interest in him and in helping us. Things are going really well, so I don't feel like we need anything extra, but you can pop his name into a prayer anytime you want! Its times like these you really know who your friends are, and we sure do. We are grateful for your support and love. XOXOXO--melissa
2 comments:
Love you. Glad Matty is doing so well. Hope you are too! Loves!
Melissa--soo glad to hear he's doing well. Gotta love Bill Cosby! My dad always said our spirits left our bodies around 5 and came back around age 20. I guess that's how he justified our "childlike" behavior :) Love you guys--good luck w/the rest of the recovery!
Post a Comment