Friday, December 18, 2009

There are a million perfume commercials on TV lately

Some of them are racy. Some are sexy. There is also this D&G commercial that I somehow keep seeing, with a racy three-way thing going on. Yikes! Eeek! my eyes! my eyes! "It burns us!"

Except, I secretly love one commercial. I have no idea what the perfume smells like. None. I only wear Eternity by Calvin Klein since John Seradarian gave some to me when I was like 15. (What a sweetie!) I feel no need to change my scent. But if I was going to transport myself into a world of perfumerie, I'd go for the Tresor commercial with Kate Winslet hugging the man on the bridge. It is lovely. It is Paris (I think.) and I want to live that commercial. Do you know what I'm talking about? Am I crazy? bc, seriously. I find it ridiculous that 30 seconds could speak so much to all the romantic notions in my head.

So, Tresor, well done.
You had me at hello.

Sigh.

No comments: