Hey. Just a quick note before I go off to pack. Matthew was involved in a serious sledding accident today and is in the pediatric intensive care unit at Primary Children's Hospital in SLC. We hope you will keep him in your prayers. He has a fractured skull and jaw and we are hoping that no other injuries to his brain will arise. Nevertheless, we know it is a serious injury that may take some time from which to recover. I'm off to SLC first thing in the morning to join my boys.
7 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Matthew. We will keep him and all of you in our prayers. Good luck.
Just heard--wish there was more we could do. We'll be praying for you guys!
Melissa, I'm so sorry. I hope he gets better really soon and that he is okay. Take care,
All of you are in our prayers. I hope he recovers quickly!
You're definitely in our prayers. Let us know what we can do to help you out. We are in Lehi and can watch the kids if you need the help. You can also stay at our place as well. Aaron & Ali
I hope he gets well soon...you are in our prayers
Thinking and praying for you lots! Hoping all is well.
Post a Comment