Ha! That's funny! Colin seems to think my name is 'GrammaLOOK'. No, Melissa, it doesn't get any easier, your 'title' just changes. And, it's impossible to outwait them, isn't it? When they go to bed you can smile about it...
I love you Melissa--your posts always give just the right amount of perspective. I wish I could start every day with a bit of your wit and humor. Happy New Year!
3 comments:
:) um, yeah...only about every other minute :)
Ha! That's funny! Colin seems to think my name is 'GrammaLOOK'. No, Melissa, it doesn't get any easier, your 'title' just changes. And, it's impossible to outwait them, isn't it? When they go to bed you can smile about it...
I love you Melissa--your posts always give just the right amount of perspective. I wish I could start every day with a bit of your wit and humor. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment