Matthew was very excited for Easter this year. We wrote a note to the Easter Bunny, set him out a snack, and hoped for the best! Matthew asked how the Easter Bunny would get in the house, and I said, "oh, he's magic, he'll get in with magic." To which I got an exasperated look, and eye roll, and a, "he's not magic, he'll just come through the door." (!) Okay, sorry for trying to make the bunny magical!!
So, the pictures show Matthew:
With his note to the Easter "Rabbit", some carrots for a bunny snack, and the "George Washington dollar" he earned.
The beloved "george washington dollar" that Matthew earned by helping around the house. Its not a dollar, okay, its a "George Washington dollar." And I finally had to take it away, because he was carrying it around everywhere. We are trying to learn how to take care of money as well.
The note to the bunny: Dear Easter Rabbit (he insisted on writing Rabbit!)-- Here IS some carrots for you. Thank you for bringing me a treat. Matthew Smith"
and finally,
Wow! that Easter Bunny sure likes his carrots! look what he left! Between the unmagical Bunny, and Grammy and Grandpa Smith (Thanks!), along with the egg hunt at the Anderson Grandparents-- It was a very sugary, gifty day!

1 comment:
I love Matty....he makes me giggle.
Post a Comment