Monday, March 23, 2009

still here

Hey kids, just a quick note to say "I'm still here!" Really! The girls finally decided to get some teeth, so the last two weeks have been pretty crazy around here. I've gotten a lot of snuggle time in (smile), wiped more snotty noses than I care to count (ick), and seen lots of sad little baby crocodile tears from sad, tired, grouchy people (frowny face). So far, the tooth count is 1 bottom tooth for Evey, and 2 bottom teeth for Maren. Poor Maren has been sleeping like all day long every day and then happily going back to sleep, with the occasional screaming fit around 1 or 2 am. So sad. Evey seems to have come out of the worst of it. She is just delightfully busy, smiley and sweet, and I really did enjoy having her snuggle with me, she never will usually.

Anyway-- yay for medicine! Boo for poor little teeth! Yay for sweet snuggles! Boo for fevers and snot!

Ahh, mommyhood. It is an adventure.

1 comment:

The Fife's said...

We still have yet to get any teeth, but just discovered 4 trying to come through on top! I am with you on Yeah for medication, life saver!