
3 things I liked about Twilight, the movie:
1. Close to the book
2. Pretty green trees, pretty mossy forest
3. Eerily accurate depictions of regular teenage boys
3 Cheesy things I could have done without:
1. Jasper's big giant eyes staring at everything, while his face depicts a look of pain, (or maybe constipation?) An oscar-worthy performance, truly.
2. The witty repartee between the characters. (If you haven't seen the movie,this is sarcastic, FYI.)
eg. "Hello"
" You were gone" "I had to go out of town for personal reasons"
"Why did you leave Phoenix?" "It's complicated."
"Why are your eyes a different color?" (walks away quickly)
See what I mean-- this was deep stuff! (big smile)
3. When Jacob's Dad gives Edward the stink eye. Classic.
4. Okay, I know I only said 3, but when Edward couldn't stop sucking out Bella's blood, that was Hilarious! Somebody should have edited that down a bit, it went on a couple seconds too long to be dramatic, it was just plain funny.
All in all, not a bad movie-going experience, I especially liked the part where Alice ripped the bad guy's head off--you go Vampire girl! He he he.
2 comments:
Okay I completely agree with you. I hope so much that they spend more money on the second and the actors take a few pointers from others who know how to do it. I will add that the looking like Iam going to throw up bc of Bellas smell was a little off. I am not sure how to make that scene better but I am sure there could have been another option. Some mind reading would have been cool too. Anyway glad you got to see it!!
The scenery really was amazing. I thought it was OK. It was so long ago that I read the book and don't remember much of it. I am not a die hard fan. I really liked Alice, she was cute.
Post a Comment