Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hardy har har har...

My friend Nicole drove past my house this morning and called me to ask about our new lawn decoration seen here:
 

I altered it to accurately depict our family's voting intentions:
 


While this has been a very divisive election season, its nice to know that many people share our views, both in and out of our party. No one is going to agree on everything all of the time, but it is nice to know that some of us can express our views accurately and kindly. You should scroll down to the post titled "why?" and read the comments. I heartily agree with all of the comments, including the elusive "anonymous" who chose to skulk in and out of my blog without leaving his or her name. Although, I think they are being a little too generous to a candidate who voted against saving the lives of live birth abortions. (Sorry! Can't agree on everything here! wink wink)I also find my political ally CDahle's points on the goverment views on personal responsibility quite accurate and to the point. You should take a look. Oh, and don't forget to vote!

ps. I'm not naming names, but I have suspects as to who left that sign in my yard *coughandersonlowercough*
Posted by Picasa


pps. Apparently I'm unnecessarily accusing my mo-libs of posting a sign in my yard (but Nicole planted the idea in my head!, in my defense.) Apparently, my husband thought it would be a fun joke to pick up a sign on his way home from a morning run. So, he was the culprit. And to think, all these years I've been accusing him of not having a sense of humor. Hmm.

No comments: