Oh man! How does that girl do it? hahaha! I feel for you. My days of cleaning up poop are over. So even if I lived next door, I wouldn't help you. But I would take all other Smith babies off your hands for you! hehehe
I have had to do this a couple of times with Klara. It does look like baby food for about a second and then you realize, oh gross, what do I do with you now. Good for you to take a picture, I should do that sometime so mike knows what I do all day :))
9 comments:
eeewwwww!!!!
Oh yuck...poop messes are the very worst!
Oh man! How does that girl do it? hahaha! I feel for you. My days of cleaning up poop are over. So even if I lived next door, I wouldn't help you. But I would take all other Smith babies off your hands for you! hehehe
wow! that's everywhere!
I've seen this before... right before I go screaming for Deanne!
wow...that is amazing. shall I ask how she did that??
I only have one question: How?
she's like eating it. *hurl*
I have had to do this a couple of times with Klara. It does look like baby food for about a second and then you realize, oh gross, what do I do with you now. Good for you to take a picture, I should do that sometime so mike knows what I do all day :))
Post a Comment