Wednesday, November 19, 2008
10 Months
A little late, but the babes turned 10 months on October 24th-- and here next week, it will be 11! Wow! Time goes so fast. It is really neat to see their individual personalities. They have taken turns being vocal, and they progress at different rates with physical and social skills. The most fun is seeing them interact with each other. Although its mostly Evey trying to use Maren's head or back to stand up, the tables are turned on our "teeny tiny bully" more often now as her sister most happily finds herself able to give a little payback. I'm telling you, the look on Maren's face when she gets her turn to poke Evey in the eye...Well, of course, you know I break it up asap, but it is just soooo funny. This whole twin thing has some very interesting dynamics already. Only a month or so, and they will be 1! To think, this time last year I was pregnant and had to sleep sitting upright, wear my awesome pressure hose, keep my feet elevated like 6 hours a day--- that was a toughie. Although I did have an awesome giant purple velour sweatsuit to hang out in! And this year, well, I'm also pregnant, but hey-- no support hose this time! (knock on wood! ha ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
They are so stinkin cute.
i'm sorry, but that baby is DEFNITELY jes'. look at that face. and where did the other one get such a HUGE mouth from??
cute times 2!
Post a Comment