Sunday, October 5, 2008

random sharing of things about me

Favorite Food: mint chocolate chip ice cream
Favorite Kid Movie: Muppets Take Manhattan (It's a Classic!)
Favorite Grown Up Movie: Pride and Prejudice, with an honorable mention for You've Got Mail ("152 people who think he looks like a clark BAR")
Favorite Book: Harry Potter 1
Least Favorite book I ever read: A Separate Peace. I HATE HATE this book. Although, I HATE HATE the characters in Vanity Fair more. I should read more childrens lit :)
Favorite Sing-along song: Kissing a Fool --George Michael or Michael Buble version, just so smoooth..
Favorite Rock song: I believe in a thing called love --The Darkness (which, btw Amber, you need this song on your running playlist--trust me! you'll love it)
Favorite Country song: I like it, I Love it-- Tim McGraw

Now, go out into the world knowing a few more factoids about moi.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE that song too....Kissing a fool. The Buble version is very smooth!