"Oh, no, what happened to the baby?!"
You have no idea how many people have asked me this. But, yes, it's just the famous head-shaper helmet. We didn't drop her, or anything like that. She's just getting pretti-fied so her head looks lovely and round for those pigtails we'll put in her hair later. Obviously, she doesn't seem to mind it, she's still her normal happy Evey self. I can't decide if I should decorate it or not. What do you think?
6 comments:
there is no picture for me
there is no picture on any of the latest posts. maybe it's just me.
nevermind... {sheepish grin}
I think you should totally draw little pretty vining flowers all over it! ha! Yep. That would pretty much rock. She's adorable actually in her little helmet!
My friend decorated her sons with cute stickers.
Definitely. I know you can make it super cute.
Post a Comment