One of my favorite scenes from "Sliding Doors." I quote this endlessly. "Fact: they should be called the Featles." "I just want to read my book." "I did do, but I've just been fired." I have to say them all with the requisite accent, etc. If you haven't seen this flick, add it to your list of movies to see.
So, I'm so glad you are still in love with this movie. I just quoted it the other day. Too many people have not seen this and I have to say that it is a travesty! We will have to watch it again when I finally get down there.
2 comments:
Hey Mosey,
This is Jessie (Nichols) Eyre...Brooke's sister in law. I just thought I would say hi and that Sliding Doors is one of my FAVORITE movies.
You guys are lucky that Joel & Brooke and the kids are moving your way. We'll surely miss them around here!
So, I'm so glad you are still in love with this movie. I just quoted it the other day. Too many people have not seen this and I have to say that it is a travesty!
We will have to watch it again when I finally get down there.
Post a Comment