
English Premier League Football. It is THE BEST LEAGUE in the world. (Unless you are a Spanish La Liga or Italian Serie A fan, then we can debate it) I am in love with this sport. Perhaps it has something to do with the disproportionate number of good-looking, athletic men. Perhaps. I'm so sad, because there are only 2 weeks left in the season. My poor Liverpool is only in 4th place-- but,there's always next year!

The Gym. I went back today after my year-long pregnancy hiatus. I missed the gym. It is like my friend. It's saying something that I was greeted with hugs by the playroom staff. I am soo excited. I was starting to feel like a blob. But- no more! I'm back to my fitnessy ways. And the babies were excellent for the child care people! YaY!

Spring is to Las Vegas what summer is to Michigan. 80 degrees, sunny, beautiful-- but no humidity! Next week we'll be swimming- Wahoo!
4 comments:
Mmmmmm....warm weather. Me love spring. Me love summer. Me want sun. Me want pools. Me want hiking. Me want rafting. Me jealous. ;)
I hate you! We still have bad weather here.. I'm ready to shoot myself!
About soccer... I love you! Finally somebody else who can understand me!
Americans are catching up...!
Love
Lore
You are funny in Jersey. You are funny in Utah. You are funny in Michigan. Still funny in Vegas! Love the comments, love the soccer, love the pix of the darling kiddos! Miss you guys tons!
Love from the 3-ring-circus!
I have enjoyed catching up with you via the blog! Your little girls are sooo cute. I bet it's a challenge (one I cannot even begin to imagine) but so worth it. I am so happy for you. It looks like life is busy and good. Congratulations on getting back to the gym. Your great!
Post a Comment