Thursday, May 1, 2008
Four Months Old
Yay! the twinnies are 4 months old as of April 24th! They both sleep through the night (in their own room), generally speaking. From like 9-6 or 8-5. Woot! Woot! I can't remember being this excited about anything in a LONG time. Sleep is our friend. Sigh. Anyway- they are way fun and babbly and I love to try and make them laugh. Evey is our stiff baby who always wants to be standing up and watching all the action. Maren is "mommy's little friend" and is very friendly and smiley and sweet. She loves to watch her sister and reaches out to touch her all the time. So cute. They both love, and I mean love to watch Matthew. They get so excited to see him and follow him with their eyes around the room- it is just adorable. Wow- who would have thought we'd survive those first 3 months, but we did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!! i have to agree with you. they truly are beautiful. I'm so glad things are getting better. 4 months is a big milestone. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment