Saturday, May 31, 2008

Big Brothers like to "Help", and I use the term loosely...

 


Evey: "wah, wah, wah..."
Me: (cleaning bathroom next door) "Matthew, can you put a binky in that baby's mouth?"
Matthew: "Okay"
Evey: "wah, wah"... (gets quiet)
Matthew: "She's okay now"
Me: "Thanks"
Evey: again, "Wah, wah, wah"
Matthew: "Mom, the baby is crying."
Me:"Okay, I'm coming to take care of her."
Walk in just in time to see Matthew pick up baby from floor, and place her into the bouncy seat like this:
Hmmm... wonder why she was fussing?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

liNdsEYloO said...

hahahahahaha... is it sadder that matthew put her in it like that or that you ran to get the camara, took a picture and left her like that? evil mother you...

Lorena said...

hahah! I love him!! Such a good big brother! What is amazing to me is how prepared you are ! Camera in your pocket all the time??
Lorena

The Fife's said...

wow, I try not to leave Gabrielle alone with Tabitha if so I may also get this, but she wouldn't be strong enough to put her back!