Sunday, March 23, 2008
Here is what I did instead...
I bought these lovely sugar sprinkles to make Easter cookies, but since our whole family was throwing up obviously that was not going to happen. Here's what I did this week instead...
Laundry... a lot of laundry. This is, as they say, only the tip of the iceberg.
Cleaning poop off the bathroom floor. How this even happens I don't know. How do you poop on the toilet and it gets onto your foot on the floor? The person at the center of this controversy also claimed to have washed his hands and I found poop on the towel-- EEEWWW! So I had to detox my house.
Finally got carpet installed. At the end of my "concreep" hallway is the worlds most expensive 10 x 13 foot room of carpet. Due to a miscommunication by my DH and the fact that I was stupid enought to send him to match our other carpet at the store alone, we had to pay for it twice. Don't even get me started about that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Only a contracter and a husband can truly screw up a home fixer project. Ha! Love that one! You really are supermom. You have three needy kids and you find time to handle the huge task of home ownership. What a grownup! I still feel like I am in highschool.
Post a Comment