Too cute!! I love her face! Malia was a big cry-er. It almost drove me to get my tubes tied. She outgrew it of course and became the most amiable child. Of course, when she was a baby I loved adding a bow to every outfit. She humored me until about age 3 and then decided that she would do what she wanted with her hair. Ahhhh...I wish I could go back to the days when I controlled that.
Loved the Valentine's card! I don't know how you found the time to do it! Cute, cute babies. So, one of them has brown eyes? Nathan was born with brown eyes and always got comments because they were so unusual.
Ok... I have not seen new postings from you for a while.. so get back in the game girl!.. is not like you do not have time for this!right? haha hope you are doing ok and the babies too. love lorena
5 comments:
so cute!!! Happy V-day!
I took your quiz. Supposedly I am Anne Elliot. LOL! I've never watched Persuasion..... But hey- it was still fun to take...
Too cute!! I love her face! Malia was a big cry-er. It almost drove me to get my tubes tied. She outgrew it of course and became the most amiable child. Of course, when she was a baby I loved adding a bow to every outfit. She humored me until about age 3 and then decided that she would do what she wanted with her hair. Ahhhh...I wish I could go back to the days when I controlled that.
Loved the Valentine's card! I don't know how you found the time to do it! Cute, cute babies. So, one of them has brown eyes? Nathan was born with brown eyes and always got comments because they were so unusual.
Ok... I have not seen new postings from you for a while.. so get back in the game girl!.. is not like you do not have time for this!right? haha
hope you are doing ok and the babies too.
love
lorena
Post a Comment