These are what Matthew calls my "puffy feet." They look like deformed feet do they not? What you can't see so well is the fact that my legs are swollen as well, leading to this lovely "cankle" effect! Can you see the flip-flop lines embedded into my foot? Yuck! Can't wait to get my body back!
6 comments:
oh, you poor, poor thing!!! I hate the swoollen feet!!! how much longer do you have?? are you getting any sleep?? let's see that belly!!!!
I feel bad for you!! Did you get this bad with Matthew?
melissa, that looks awful! I'm sorry!!
Wow, that is crazy! I can't believe how swollen you are. How's the rest of your body holding up?...What's the due date again?
My feet and ankles were just like that for my boy pregnancies. I can empathize with you! All that stress on the circulatory system! Keep up the good work.
Oh honey! May the pregnancy fairy bless you with a quick recovery! I swear pregnancy is God's way of teaching us empathy. You have been given the lions share no doubt.
Post a Comment