Here are some of the shows I've been watching:
Fav Reality Shows:
Amazing Race- yay! love this show-- but why are the people always suprised when they have to jump off of something tall? haven't they watched the show before?
Biggest Loser-- I want Bob to be my trainer once I'm finished being preggers. Does anyone else just totally love him like me? He is awesome. Meanwhile, I eat ice cream without guilt, and wait for all of the annoying red team to be voted off!
Survivor-- classic, what can I say.
Favs & New Shows:
Chuck-- love the guy in this show, he used to be on Almost Perfect, anyone remember that show? I think it's cute, but I mostly like that he's a geek and any show that has the "Short Skirt and Long Jacket" song by Cake for their theme has a vote from me.
Life-- very interesting... the red-headed guy is quirky and hillarious, not sure if i'm completely sucked in yet
Heroes-- too bad I'm not having a baby boy, love the new guy "West", what a cool name. And for all of you ALIAS fans, how nice to have Sark back on TV, right? I have no idea what his name is in real life, but I am so happy that Sark is on TV, love him, love him.
ooh look, i found him--- David Anders

In the honorable mention spots are:
English Premiere League Football (soccer) -- am in love with the sport
The Soup, every friday at 10 mocking with hilarity
Everest documentary mondays on Discovery Channel
Planet Earth and Blue Planet by BBC
Inspector Lynley on PBS- love those Brits
and The War on PBS-- awesome documentary about WW2
So, now, go do something productive!!
10 comments:
yes, I am in love with Bob. I need him!! and I'm in love with all the reality tv shows. to get your "alias" fix, you should watch Bionic Woman. Please tell me you have invested in Tivo. That is a MUST-HAVE for when the babies come and all night feedings and rockings.
what about SCRUBS and our new fav...HOUSE?? Love it. Hilarious. He's mean, but it's a good show.
I'm kind of a TV junkie too. I watch the today show all morning and Rachel Ray before I go get the kids. Then at night it's Heroes, The Unit, Law & Order, CSI NY, Survivor, CSI LV, Without a Trace, & David Letterman! Wow, seeing that in writing makes me feel bad! I think maybe I watch too much TV!
i know alison-- i finally got tivo when we moved into our house here and i love it! how did i survive without it?? oh yes, and i do love scrubs- i like the random singing. i did watch bionic woman, but nothing really lives up to alias...glad to know i'm not the only junkie out there!
i know alison-- i finally got tivo when we moved into our house here and i love it! how did i survive without it?? oh yes, and i do love scrubs- i like the random singing. i did watch bionic woman, but nothing really lives up to alias...glad to know i'm not the only junkie out there!
i know alison-- i finally got tivo when we moved into our house here and i love it! how did i survive without it?? oh yes, and i do love scrubs- i like the random singing. i did watch bionic woman, but nothing really lives up to alias...glad to know i'm not the only junkie out there!
I am so excited for Amazing Race, and I thought the same thing when the dumb blonde was all nervous, hello you know you are going to have to do scary things! We watch Prison Break, Heroes, The Unit, The Office, 30 Rock, Survivor and Friday Night Lights. We have not gotten in to the new shows because we have to many. We Tivo everything which is so great!
I love The Biggest Loser! Although I always end up eating really bad for me junk food while I watch!!
I really like Chuck too. I think he is really cute!
Craig is so into Chuck. He was so mad last night that the dvr didn't record it. You should have heard him huffing and puffing and sighing and grunting. It was funny. But..... hwat about the office? Hello! You would LOVE that show. I havent been to into Heroes this season. In fact...I have't been watching TV hardly at all. I do enjoy "Pushing Daisies." You need to watch that one. Very cute. Oh, and this is the first year I haven't watched Survivor since the first season. Wierd! Oh.... and I'm with Alison. I am a HOUSE fan. I don't care if he's mean. I have a strange attraction to the man. hehehehe
For pure viewer satisfaction, there is nothing better than the Wienerlicious Uniform.
And if you like Chuck, you should also be watching Reaper. Satan never looked so good.
Post a Comment