Grandma Wendy, Matthew and I went out to Lake Las Vegas this morning, nice and early, to meet Lauren, Jacob and Kayleigh and see my brother Nathan run in the Lake Las Vegas Triathalon. We somehow managed to see him come out of the water after the swim, and then found a good spot to cheer him on while he rode the bike course, then we drove down to the finish line just (and I mean within 1 minute) in time to see him cross the finish line for the run! It was a hot day, but it was fun!
3 comments:
I want to vote on your girls names but your slide show is blocking the way! grrr!
Congratulations to Nate, what a great accomplishment. It has been hot here, so I am sure it was much hotter down there!
Hey Melissa! I just found your blog thru Elaine's! CONGRATS on having TWINS! Wow! You are going to have a ball! I'm glad I found you so I can see what you and you're cute family are upto!
Post a Comment